Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip Review

| On
4:15 pm
WELCOME BACK GUYS :)

If you follow me on Instagram you're aware that my Colourpop order arrived yesterday! I posted lip swatches of all the colours I got on my Instagram, if you want to see check that out. Some of you may be from Instagram already and are here to read my opinion so hello to you! Since I was super dooper excited to get this order I thought I'd do a first impression on the Ultra Matte Lip in the shade Beeper.

11:10AM

First things first (I'm the realest), lets talk packaging. I love how it has clear casing so you can see exactly what colour it is, unlike my lipsticks which I need to store upside down to see the names. This is going to make my life so much easier, thank you Colourpop! Now for the actual application. When I was applying it I saw the colour going on but it felt like nothing. The formula is the most lightweight liquid lip I have ever applied. Another positive is how fast it dried, it took roughly 30 seconds and then I had zero transfer. I kissed a tissue, the back of my hand and drank from a glass and nothing came off! I've never worn anything on my lips that does not transfer before so immediately I was so impressed. People warned me prior to receiving my order that they can be drying however I soldiered on and tried it without any lip balm and I did not find it to be drying at all.

1:30PM

Between now and when I first applied it I had a late breakfast, teas and lunch. None of the food I ate removed any of the liquid lip or dulled the colour. I did accidentally brush my teeth because I completely forgot I had it on. That's a good thing right?! Luckily this endured my teeth brushing journey and none wore off. In the updated photo you can notice some toothpaste on my bottom lip, oops. Anyway even though this happened I continued wearing it without touching up since it still looked good.

4PM

It has been roughly 5 hours (just under) since I first applied this. This is the last update on how it has been going because I'm going to take a shower and study for my exams.

If you compare this photo to when I first applied it the pigmentation is pretty much identical. The only difference I noticed is now the edges are less neat, this could probably be fixed with applying lip liner when wearing this. It could also be because silly me forgot it was on and brushed my teeth.

I just wanted to say this is the best liquid lip I have tried so far and I am really impressed with it. I can relate to the raves it has been getting on YouTube and by other beauty lovers that have tried it! I'll definitely be making another order soon because it lasts well and is something I can apply and not have to worry about for hours.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9