Tried & Tested: Stem Organics

| On
7:15 pm
This week I have another organic skincare company to share with you all - Stem Organics! They are an Australian made & cruelty free company that cut back on excess packaging so you are actually paying for the product and not just the pretty packaging (although their packaging is still pretty amazing yet practical!)
Here's a little more about them -
They include
  • Age fighting antioxidants
  • Natural anti-inflammatory and skin super nutrients
  • Certified organic and natural ingredients
  • Premium quality and organic essential oils
  • Vital essential fatty acids with omegas
  • Nourishing cold pressed and organic nut, seed and fruit oils
  • Powerful anti-ageing ingredients
  • Essential Vitamins and Minerals
While leaving out
  • Petrochemicals
  • GM (genetically modified) ingredients
  • Parabens
  • Sulphates
  • Artificial colouring
  • Artificial fragrances
  • Nano ingredients
  • Dioxins
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Pesticides
  • Herbicides

Clearly this company is already a great brand to consider when purchasing new skincare since it will really benefit your skin naturally and cause you no damage. The two products I tested out are their Hydrating Face Fluid and Rejuvenating Face Oil.

Firstly I would like to talk about the Rejuvenating Face Oil. This oil is encased plastic packaging with a very easy to use dropper, allowing you to apply as much or as little product as you prefer. Unfortunately I had an allergic reaction to an ingredient within this product. I am yet to figure out what it was but every time I persisted and continued to use it my face broke out in a rash so I had to give up. I didn't want to exclude this product from my review so instead I made my brother test it out just so I could still share some thoughts and results with you all.

This vegan face oil claims to "rejuvenate, repair and replenish your skin with 14 precious organic and natural oils. Rejuvenating Face Oil is perfect for dehydrated, sun damaged, aged skin, scars, rough or uneven skin tones with its natural collagen building essential fatty acids and vitamins A, B, E."

I noticed with my brothers skin that this oil helped even out his skin tone (over time) and left his skin looking brighter and more supple. His skin is on the oiler side and this still worked well for him.

Next up is their Hydrating Face Fluid. This product comes with a pump making it very practical and hygienic to use. Thankfully my skin loved this stuff! It has a thin white consistency which absorbs quickly into the skin leaving it hydrated with no oily residue. When using this product I did notice that my dry patches were non-existent and my skin felt and looked less dehydrated, especially when I wore makeup. I also applied this gently - and only a little bit - around my eyes to aid in reducing fine lines and hydrating the area for concealer application. This product also left my skin feeling very soft and less textured which I love!!

I decided to put my results first with this one but here are the claims - "Hydrating Face Fluid is a rich, yet rapidly absorbed face fluid that is full of essential fatty acids, emollients, vitamins and minerals. Fantastic for skin feeling dry, taut or affected by the extremes of weather, particularly the cold. Feel revived and nurture your skin by using this nutrient rich moisture fluid to deeply moisturize, soften, soothe and protect. Helps lock in moisture."

I'll definitely be looking into their other products because I would love to try out more organic skincare! I highly recommend Stem Organics, not only because they're Australian made, vegan and cruelty free but because they actually use ingredients that are 100% safe for our skin. I strongly believe that people need to switch to natural skincare, especially if acne is a problem, because the major brands generally include ingredients that actually are damaging our skin rather than helping it. For more information on what ingredients to avoid when it comes to skincare you can do a google search and read all about it - or just make the switch and know what you are putting on your face matters!

Disclaimer - This product was sent to me for the purpose of this review however all opinions are 100% honest and based off my own experience. For more information click here - disclaimer
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9