White Glo Teeth Whitening Reviewed

| On
9:02 pm
For the past week my boyfriend and I have been putting a few White Glo products to the test. Read on to see our results and thoughts on the products!
A PR company kindly reached out to me to trial a few products from the company White Glo. When I told my boyfriend about it he wanted it for himself, so I decided to share the products with him and include him in my review this week. Since he really wanted to whiten his teeth but didn't want to sit around with things on his teeth I let him have the two toothpastes, one being the Power Brush Toothpaste, while I used and alternated between the Whitening penWhitening strips and the Advanced Teeth Whitening System (excluding the toothpaste). The results are exactly one week of use and we both used the products every day for a week (#relationshipgoals lol).

A little about White Glo as a company - they are an Australian cruelty free company who were initially for actors and models. They now sell their products to the general public so we can all have whiter teeth in the comfort of our own home. Their products are designed to "transform aging, yellowing teeth into pearly whites."

Before I jump into my results on the actual "teeth whitening" products I wanted to quickly mention their power brush toothpaste ($6.99).
This toothpaste is specifically designed for electric toothbrushes as it works with the high speed movement resulting in a whiter and brighter smile. I don't have an electric tooth brush so I personally didn't put this one to the test however my boyfriend was able to. He said it made his teeth brighter and left a fresh feeling.

Next up is the first product I tried out - their Whitening Pen and Whitening Strips ($19.99).

This box contains one whitening pen (2.5ml) and 7x upper and 7x lower whitening strips. It recommends you use the pen 2-3 times a day for the best results and you leave the gel on for 10-30 minutes. During this time you cannot eat or drink and after the time has passed you rinse your mouth with water. I tried to do it three times a day however most days it was only applied twice. As for the strips, those are also recommended to use once a day for 7 days.

I found the pen to be very handy and my product of choice when whitening my teeth. It is as simple as twisting the bottom and "drawing" the gel onto your teeth. It leaves a sort of minty taste in your mouth and is not noticeable whatsoever (unlike the strips). This pen is designed for touch ups so it didn't make them 5 shades brighter however I did notice as the days went on that my teeth were less of a yellow tinge.

As for the strips I only used them a few times. I found them to make my bottom teeth sensitive every time I used them. I think the reason for this is because I have a metal bar along the back of my bottom (to keep them straight). The strips are folded over to the back of your teeth to keep them in place and I don't think it worked too well with my bar there. I do know that if you have braces these products are not recommended for you so maybe if you have the bar at the back too maybe steer clear. In saying that, these made more of a difference with whitening my teeth than the pen did. I had no issues on my top teeth and the results were obvious enough for other people to notice my teeth were whiter.

Last but not least is probably the box set you are all most looking forward to. The Advanced Teeth Whitening System ($19.99).
This system helps provide long lasting results as it claims to "lift stains and remove yellowing from the enamel safely without abrasion." The treatment time for this is 5-15 minutes and it recommends you use it daily for one week. The pack also contains a daily maintenance toothpaste which will help enhance your results, this was given to my boyfriend to try so I had to stick to my regular toothpaste. Out of all the teeth whitening products this one claims to give you long-term results rather than instant. You will see the difference it made in just one week of use in the photo below.

My boyfriend did start out using this but he found it a little uncomfortable as he wasn't used to having a plate in his mouth so I had to take over and use it instead. I have had braces and sleep with a plate every night so this did not bother me at all. I suppose if you aren't used to it you would just need to get used to it. I only used this for 4 out of the 7 days but as you will see there is still a significant difference within the 7 days.

Results

I've never whitened my teeth before so this was all very exciting for me. I enjoyed the process and it felt like I was pampering myself whenever I did it. Even though my teeth weren't that yellow to begin with I am still impressed with the results and can definitely tell they are brighter and whiter. Out of all products I definitely recommend the pen as that was the most practical and my favourite.

I hope this review was helpful, especially if you're looking into whitening your teeth at home rather than spending $$$ at the dentist. I will mention that if you already have sensitive teeth then teeth whitening may not be for you all together as it did make my teeth a little sensitive. I will include links below if you are interested in checking out White Glo's website or Instagram page for more information about their products.

Details
Website
Instagram

Disclaimer - These product were sent to me for the purpose of this review however all opinions are 100% honest and based off my own experience. For more information click here - disclaimer
6 comments on "White Glo Teeth Whitening Reviewed"
  1. If you're looking for dental implant services in Hockley,
    you may want to consider Spa Dental. They offer a range of dental treatments, including dental implants,
    to help restore the appearance and functionality of your teeth. Dental implants Dental Implants in Hockley
    are a popular option for people who have lost one or more teeth due to injury, decay, or other causes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the information you've provided; it aligns well with the details presented in the article. This blog appears to be a valuable and practical source of information. If you're seeking further assistance, don't hesitate to consult the Dentist in Hockley , who can provide expert guidance and care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed with the valuable information shared in this blog. For those interested in improving the appearance of their teeth, I recommend exploring teeth whitening cost in Sinhagad Road. Teeth whitening is a safe and effective way to regain a radiant smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog content! Seek professional advice from Teeth Whitening Doctors in Badlapur for a radiant and confident smile.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9